Saturday, November 15, 2008

Welcome To The End Of The World

Up Against The Wall is back from the grave...

After months of hard work, contemplation -- and repeated requests from readers and My Faithful Contributors, the Web-based arts & pop culture digest magazine that Takes No Prisoners (Kill 'em All; Let God -- Whoever She is -- Sort 'em Out) IS BACK WITH A VENGENCE.

While this is MY Blog (you lucky people) expect contributions from some of the best folk I know: Dr. Piers Locke (licensed Elephant driver & long-winded, pretentious anthropological bon vivant); Dr. Kate Laity (cool, hot, smart honorary Scandinavian); Dr Roger Danchick (wordy old Jewish Hippie, but I love him...), Selena Chambers (aka Lady MacB...wash your hands, honey...) and maybe an occasional "celebrity" or two...

Since I am about to disappear to a friend's birthday bash, I'll keep this short (but tomorrow I rip producers Michael G. Wilson & Babrara Broccoli new ones for totally f**king up 007 by making the WORST Bond movie of all time...be afraid... be VERY afraid...).

Luv n bullets,
Phil

1 comment:

C. Margery Kempe said...

Why am I only an 'honorary' Scandinavian?! I gots teh Finnish blood, man. Sisu!

Glad to see the zombified corpse rise again. Let's see the sucker run!